Villa Ukuthula is an African-chic style house, situated in the Machangulo Peninsula, Mozambique. Groups of up to 10 guests can be accommodated, offering exclusive use of the following key features:
- 2000 square meters total area, including - 5 bedrooms incl. en-suite, coffee station and a sea view - living room with sea view lounge - dining room(s) - tv room - snooker room - 2 private libraries and study - coffee bar - private pool and garden with dining area - sea view decks extending most of the way around the house.
- Fully catered and serviced accommodation including: - 3 x meals per day - basic drinks (2M beer, basic soft drinks, bottled water) - bed sheets and towels (serviced by friendly staff) - laundry service
We also include the following activities:
- Inhaca Island Marine Reserve picnic and snorkel adventure
- Mangrove kayaking trip
- Ponta Abril beach picnic
Other activities which are available in the area are:
- Fishing charters (bill fishing or game fishing)
- Maputo Special Reserve day trip
- Inhaca town and biology centre day trip
- Seasonal whale watching charter
- Seasonal sea turtle nesting/hatching walks
- Dinner at local restaurant Bemugi’s.
What is not included:
- Hard liquor and special beverages i.e. whiskey, brandy etc.
- Transfer costs including, taxis (from airport to marina), boat transfers and flights.
- Maputo Special Reserve Park fees
We can assist in arranging any/all of the non-inclusive items above.
What we offer:
The experience we create at Villa Ukuthula is one of complete relaxation, complemented with adventure activities. Guests unwind in luxury and style, against the backdrop of the Indian Ocean. People arrive as guests and depart as friends and family! The hosts are around throughout the day to cater to any needs guests may have. The food we serve is hearty, homely African cuisine, and we make sure that no one goes hungry.
If you are not a resident of a SADC country, please enquire about US$ rates.
|(SADC Rates)||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|King Suite (per person per night, sharing)||R2,300.00||N/A||N/A|
|Ocean Rooms (per person per night, sharing)||R2,150.00||N/A||N/A|
|Twin Rooms (per person per night, sharing)||R2,000.00||N/A||N/A|