Nkumbe Wildlife Estate
Nkumbe is one of the largest Southern Mozambique residential estates which covers 247 hectares of pristine bushveld. The Estate is situated near Ponta Malongane and ensures a very relaxing bush getaway. Being very close to Ponta do Ouro one can enjoy the hustle and bustle of restaurant and beached by day and retire to the quietude of nature by night.
The pristine coastal bushveld has an unbelievable selection of birdlife and small game, which include red duiker, bushpig and mongoose. Larger antelope were reintroduced to the Estate and these include impala, nyala, bushbuck, reedbuck and zebra. The area offers a unique opportunity for special interest groups including: Birding enthusiasts and stargazers.
When looking for Ponta do Ouro accommodation, look no further, Nkumbe Wildlife Estate offers superior holiday rental accommodation.
Nkumbe's unique location offers access to:
- World famous dive sites and pristine reefs
- Spectacular unspoilt beaches
- Surf, fly and deep sea fishing
- Whale, dolphin and Whale Shark tours
- Surfing and kite surfing. Ponta point break is world famous
- Experience Southern Mozambique: Lively night life, local Baraccas and excellent restaurants
- Safe swimming and snorkeling
- Warm ocean all year round
- Turtle and hatchling tours
Nkumbe Wildlife Estate: House # 34
This modern 2 bedroom house is situated on Nkumbe Estate. This property can accommodate 5 guests in 2 bedrooms and a single sleeper couch in the living area.
The 1st bedroom has a double bed, en-suite bathroom, ceiling fan and air conditioner. The 2nd bedroom has 2 single beds, en-suite bathroom, ceiling fan and air conditioner. The living areas throughout the house are air conditioned. The kitchen is fully equipped for self catering and comes with a 4 hob gas stove and oven, microwave, toaster, fridge/freezer and kettle. The kitchen, living and dining area are open plan with glass doors that lead out to the wooden deck. The dining room has a 6 seater table and chairs. The lounge has a flatscreen TV, DSTV explora - SA DSTV not Mozambique and a i-Pod docking station.
The outside deck has a 6 seater table and chairs, 3 seater couch and 3x1 seater couches and a gas weber braai. The house has a gas heater as well for those cold winter days. Outside shower with hot water and a plunge pool with 2 pool loungers.
Please bring your own beach towels.
The house has a refundable breakage deposit of R3000 which will be refunded back to you 2 weeks after your departure date.
|(House # 34)||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|per house per night (max 5 people)||R1,200.00||R2,000.00||N/A|
Nkumbe Wildlife Estate:House 32
- 4 Bedroom House.
- The House has Two Bedrooms in the Main House. One Bedroom has a Queen Size Bed. The other Bedroom has Two Single Beds. Both Bedrooms have Fans with Bathrooms en suite.
- Ceiling Fans are positioned above The Central Living Area which comprises an Open Plan Kitchen, Lounge and Dining Room.
- There is a Large Veranda off the Central Living Area which has Outdoor Lounge Furniture and opens on to views of The Wetlands.
- A Timber Walkway joins the Main House to a Second Living Area which has Two Additional Bedrooms . One Bedroom has a Queen Size Bed. The other Bedroom has two Single Beds. Both Bedrooms have Fans with Bathrooms en suite.
- There is an Outdoor Shower with Hot and Cold Water.
- The Kitchen is Fully Functional.
- The House comes Fully Serviced with a Maid and Linen.
- A Weber Braai is provided.
|(per night)||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|