We wish all our clients a Merry Christmas and unforgettable Festive Season.
Our office will be closed from 16 Dec 2015 - 5 Jan 2016. Please e-mail or call us from 6 Jan 2016 onwards for any new enquiries.
We look forward to assisting you with many more amazing holidays in 2016.
The Ponta do Ouro Reservations Team
It's almost silly season in Ponta do Ouro and here are a few tips to ensure that your holiday is a seamless pleasure:
- Please read through all supporting documentation that was sent with your booking to ensure that you are familiar with check-in procedures and resort rules.
- As you know we are in Africa and Ponta do Ouro is a rustic little town! This half the charm. Please be patient with locals and the infrastructure that Mozambique is able to afford you during this busy time.
- Read through the "Travelling and the Border" page on our website.
- Although some noise has been made about relaxation of new border regulations, changes are still vague. It is strongly advisable that you follow unabridged birth certificate and visa rules as set out on the abovementioned page.
- Please pack extra torches and gas appliances to get you through the power cuts.
Now that all the planning and thinking is done... all that is left it to kick off your shoes and enjoy the beauty that is this tropical hotspot over the Festive Season.
Ponta do Ouro Reservations will be closed for the Festive Season from 12 Dec 2014 - 4 Jan 2015. For all new enquiries please e-mail us from 5 Jan 2015 onwards.
Thank you to all our clients for your loyal support during 2014 and we look forward to assisting with many more memorable holidays in 2015!