Motel Do Mar Beach Resort
Our serviced cabanas are perfectly located a few steps from the beach. They sleep up to 4 people and have bedding, basic crockery and cutlery for 4 people. The back area of the cabana has 2 single beds, front living area has a bunk bed and there is a high dividing wall in between the two open areas - not two private bedrooms. Each cabana has an en-suite bathroom, kitchenette (sink, 2 plate gas stove) with a small fridge (freezer compartment) and parking for your vehicle. All cabanas have ceiling fans - no aircon. No electrical appliances in cabana apart from fridge. Rates include breakfast.
Also, remember the following:
- Bring your booking confirmation or receipt.
- A key deposit of R170.00 is payable upon check-in.
- The currencies that are accepted are Rands, US$ and Meticais.
- Any extras that you use during your stay at the hotel must be paid for in cash, and cannot be signed for, to your cabana.
- To be on the safe side, only drink mineral water.
- Extra kitchen utensils, dishcloths, sunlight liquid.
- Bring your own beach towels.
On the resort grounds, you will find:
- The restaurant patio, where the view is spectacular! (Restaurant is fully licensed).
- The Beach Bar overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Services and amenities offered at the resort:
- 24 hour electricity: Plug: 220V round 2 point.
- Braai facilities available (shared between 4 cabanas). Portable braai may be brought along.
- Public telephones (at shops).
|(B&B per unit)||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|Beachfront (4 sleeper)||R910.00||R1,200.00||R1,560.00|
|Normal (4 sleeper)||R800.00||R1,050.00||R1,320.00|